We will be hosting visitors of the HOLIDAY TOE RIVER STUDIO TOUR beginning Friday, November 30th through Sunday, December 2nd. On page #7 of the Tour Guide, we are listed as Artist #15, Marilyn Cade at Mountain Farm. We hope you will mark our shop as a “must stop”. Our charming farm store is brimming to the barn rafters with our handmade goat’s milk and lavender items:
- Handmade lavender goat’s milk soaps, all natural and creamy in many fragrances and available in three sizes.
- Huge selection of luxury lavender bath and body products
- Tasty gourmet culinary lavender specialties – herbal teas, herbs and spices, rich honey and caramel toppings; mulling spices for hot cider; lavender sugar, herbal vinegars, and our popular Signature Smokey Salt.
- Sachets, fragrant mists and other home products
- Soft high quality Farm Girl Yarn – grown right here by our fiber animals and locally processed – a real treat for the discriminating knitter.
- Our hand crafted aged Goat Cheeses – made right here on the smallest certified dairy in North Carolina; our supply sells out quickly.
- Stocking Stuffers Galore – something for everyone’s shopping list.
Browse our selection, sip a cup of our Mulling Spiced Cider, taste-sample our aged cheese. A very delightful stop on your Tour.
Hours: 10 – 5 Wednesday – Saturday; 1 – 5 Sunday
Can’t attend the Tour? Shop us online at www.mountainfarmnc.net or our Etsy store (lavenderfarm).